Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Part the Second.

My baby Zane is sitting himself up, a brand new accomplishment. Since he is my fourth and I am a terrible housekeeper, I am concerned for this development. I am excited he is moving forward, but the heightened level of security at doorways, stairways and other household items is something I dread.

My Heather bug is home from several days with my Momma. I am glad she's home, but the level of frantic crazy goes up by several hundred percent when she is in the house. Homework is but a faint memory.

Pretty sure I've developed Mastitis again. :( This makes me sad. I have nursed FOUR babies, FOUR and in the past two months I have had it twice after never having had it before. I am blaming it on the teeth. None of the other three had teeth prior to 11 months of age. This little guy got 1 at 5 months and one each month since. Stinking genetics.

Total change of topic, TOTAL. Be warned (ADHD moment)

Have you ever heard of or had the opportunity to read Karen Arnpriester's book Anessia's Quest? Holy Wow! It's a good book, by my standards. She talks about a girl who has a very rough life starting in Utero and lasting most of her life. She deals with abuse and neglect. She goes into foster care and deals with the horrible side of that institution. However, throughout her life, she maintains a strong faith in God through the close proximity of her Guardian Angel. This book does not make things "come out good" without consequences. It paints the foster care system in a very accurate and unforgiving light. This girl has amazing strength despite going through a life that cannot be imagined by many. I highly recommend it. I got it off Amazon.com, she's got a sequel too that is apparently related, but not super closely to the first book. I have it, but haven't yet had the time to read it.


Well, that's all the time I have for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment